Saturday 5 November 2011

Top 5 lipsticks

 Rimmel-nude delight 700, YSL Rouge Volupte 4, MUA - shade 11, MAC viva glam gaga - lustre, elf matte lip colour - natural

Here are my top five lipsticks. I used to be all about lipgloss but Id say for the last year or so Ive been converted to lipstick. I have more recently been loving nude lipsticks rather than pinks. I would say that when you are feeling like a naughty splurge definately try a YSL lipstick as the texture is so unbelievably creamy and I just love the packaging. Although they are pricey theres something nice about having a luxury lipstick in your handbag (sounds strange I know!). I love the elf matte lipstick for an everyday natural lip as it adds just a nice subtle colour for the likes of work. As in my previous post I love the MUA lipsick for a more red toned lipstick. The Rimmel lipstick is the best high street nude I have found that I feel suits me. This MAC lipstick is a great pink colour. I have a list of MAC lipsticks I want to try but for some reason havent got round to getting them yet, hmmmm...not sure why!

I love finding new lipsticks as there are so many to choose from. Im sure I will be adding to this selection in future!

Love
Ashlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment