Thursday 10 November 2011

Blush madness...

 Avon soft plum, elf peachy keen, No7 midnight enhancement, Maybelline dream touch in peach, MAC well dressed, Bourjois 03 brun cuivre, Sleek suede 921, Topshop cream blush in head over heels, Natural Collection peach melba, elf cream blush in temptress
I decided to put together my top 10 blushers. Blush has to be, alongside foundation, one of my favourite makeup items to buy, there is such a variation, I just love them! Ive been loving more peachy blushers throughout the summer but I'm falling back into using pinks. Id definitely recommend trying out one of these!

What are your favourite blushers?

Love
Ashlie x

4 comments:

  1. Avon soft plum looks gorgeous!! *Want* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely give it a try its great! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the follow:)I love the dream touch blushers! I really want to try a MAC blusher- do you think there worth it?:)XX

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com/

    elliexo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I think they are nice but I prefer a lot of my more budget blushers! The well dressed one is a lovely colour but doesn't have staying power like most of my others! X

    ReplyDelete