Sunday 13 November 2011

New additions!

Yesterday I took a trip to Liverpool town centre, Christmas shopping with my mum. I bought a few pressies for myself as my boyfriend gave me some money to treat myself, so I did!! Didn't really see many make up products that jumped out at me but here's what I got...


 Leopard print top from Primark

 Gharani Strok leather purse from TK Maxx

Mac lustre lipstick in politely pink

 MUA blush in shade 1 and shade 6 (sorry this pic isn't better)

 MUA nail varnish in shade 23

 Lipcote

Just a few things that I thought Id share.
Have any of you tried any of these products, what's your opinion?

Love
Ashlie x


2 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. That MAC lipstick looks a gorgeous colour! Love the peter pan collar top too xx

    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome,you too! I'm loving the lipstick,such a nice everyday colour! X

    ReplyDelete