Thursday 5 January 2012

Wish List

Hello..
Sorry we have been so abscent recently with it being the christmas/new year period!!!
We have been spending time with our families while we have had extra time off work, hope you all have had a great christmas/new year but we are definitely ready to get back into blogging, so here is my wish list of things I would like to purchase... some a tad on the more expensive side.
Clarisonic Mia (Pink) £120

I have heard such good things about this product from all the great beauty gurus on Youtube/blogs, it always leaves me asking the question is it really worth that amount of money? hmm... Im not sure, please please PLEASE let me know if you have tried this or know someone that has it just so I can make up my mind on whether to splurge.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish £12.25
This is definitely on the top of my list of next things to purchase and to be honest I can't believe its taken me this long.  At such a brilliant price for a 'great quality' cleanser you can't really go wrong also think it would make the perfect gift for a friend/sister!

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm £27.50
This item I have been meaning to buy for months and months and haven't got round to it well the time has come.  I'm hoping I won't be disappointed by this as there is so much hype surrounding it. 'Brightens, Tightens' we shall see.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation £26.50
Have been wanting to try this for round about a month or so and will be popping into my local Debenhams to pick up a sample of this, have been searching for a great coverage foundation that isn't too heavy and I think this may be the one, what are your views?

NARS - Laguna Bronzer £24
Wanted this since I heard it was a favourite of Mille Mackintosh (Made In Chelsea).  Adore her make up and she always looks so bronzed, hopefully when I have this I will.. (no chance!).

XEN-TAN £28.99
And on the subject of being bronzed.. I know this is a more 'pricey' fake tan but I have heard it is one of the best and would love to put it to the test seen as I feel as if I have tried every fake tan out there! Wish me luck!

Chantecaille Tinted Moisturiser 'Just Skin' £55
And to finish an amazing product by Chantecaille.  Personally I think its very expensive for a tinted moisturiser well even for a foundation but it must be worth it, right? Think this maybe staying on my wish list for a very long time, boo.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!



Georgia xoxo
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment