Tuesday 24 January 2012

Updated Everyday Makeup

Urban Decay Naked Palette (virgin,buck and smog),
Chanel soleil tan de chanel bronzer (early birthday present from my very generous sister, THANK YOU Georgia!),
Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light foundation sample,
Maybelline 24hrSuperstay concealer,
Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara,
Rimmel Stay matte powder,
Sleek contour kit (highlight),
Natural Collection crushed walnut eyeshadow (for eyebrows),
No7 smoothing and brightening eye base,
Elf mineral blush 'joy',
Elf eyebrow treat and tame.

Thought I'd share my updated everyday makeup as its changed a little. Ive been trying out the Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light foundation out and I am really liking it, its very different to my Rimmel stay matte so getting used to it, not sure if to buy the actual product or not, may trial some others first. Has anyone else tired this?

What's your everyday makeup?

Love
Ashlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment