Thursday 2 February 2012

Glossybox - Valentines edition

I know Many people have already blogged about this but I thought id post about it still as some people like to see the different products that people get. Here's what I received:

Weleda - One step Cleanser and Toner
Will definitely try this out as I loved the Weleda body oil that was in a previous box.
Murad primer
I don't tend to use primer even though I have a few - will try to incorporate this step into my routine as it looks and feels great.
Orly nail polish - Ruby
Love the colour and will definitely be using this!
FAB gentle body wash
This is a body cleanser that claims to cleanse, calm redness and relieve dry skin. Interested in trying this as its different to the usual shower gel/body wash texture.
Eyeko Skinny eyeliner - plum
Not really a colour I would use but like the look of the product.
Glossybox sweet - Yum!

Love
Ashlie x

1 comment: